My picture

My picture

My Profile

My name: hanan hassan omar
Matric number: 228625
Faculty: bachelor of business logistic transport
Adress : sime darby block 6E214
Email: hananbella91@hotmail.fr
Tel number : 018318251
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hanan.hassan.739?ref=tn_tnmn

Wednesday 7 May 2014

STID 1103

WHAT IS A COMPUTER APPLICATION  STID1103 ?

What is Computer Application In Computer? I never heard of these words before I entered UUM. I started to hear about this subject last semester-when my ex-roommate took it last semester. I always saw her studying this subject until midnight. She told me it is hard for her to understand the content of the subject because it involves much computer knowledge that we did not learn before. Hence, I start to afraid that I cannot handle this subject when I take it this semester. There are too many of slides that we need to study and too many computing knowledge that we need to learn. I still remembered I spent almost two weeks on study this subject just for handle the mid-term exam. When comes to the chapters about Word Processing and Spreadsheet, I need to follow all the steps on the slides and test them one by one on my laptop-it was time consuming. When I thought I had prepared well for the mid-term exam of this subject, I found that I was wrong after I opened my question sheets. There are a lot of questions that I never seen before in the past year papers and many unfamiliar terms that I cannot find on the slides I referred. I felt totally lost during the examination. I had not confidence to get good score on this paper-I had many questions that do not have confirm answers. After I finished the paper, I published one status on my social media site, Facebook: "This is so far the most exam paper that I had sat during my university life" I do not dare to think about the result. I know I will not fail but I think I cannot get good score as well for this paper. Fortunately, I am an easy come easy go person. I forgot about this worried feeling the few days later. Although I know this subject is very useful on our future works.I hope I can learn up these computing knowledge through this subject and utilize them on my future job. I think STID 1103-Computer Application in Management-is the most useful subject that I take in this semester. It provides me much useful yet profound knowledge about computer and technology that I can apply on my future life. Therefore, I need to love this subject more start from today. Please love me-Computer Application In Management-ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment